At Clackamas group College, our company is dedicated to starting and keeping a good and inclusive grounds wherein all need equal accessibility instructional and employment opportunities. We all try to advertise a full world of erectile value, safety and wellbeing. Within its guidelines and measure, CCC displays certainly that erotic harm, gender-based harassment, residential brutality, online dating brutality and stalking commonly tolerated in our academic neighborhood.
This great site produces all about CCC’s systems for advertising sexual esteem and in addition solutions, insurance and treatments for stopping and replying to sex-related attack, gender-based harassment or different types of sex-related misconduct.
How to proceed
In the event you, or someone you know, is afflicted with sex-related strike, home-based violence, going out with brutality or stalking
- Reach a secure put. Your very own security will be the best priority. Move away from the opponent easily. Label 9-1-1 or CCC’ university Safety at 503-594-6650 (on university).
- Realize what went down was not their fault. You are not in charge of what of other people. No-one is entitled to be sexually assaulted. No one is entitled to be stalked. No body gets the right to harm a person or contact you from the might or without consent. It is far from your mistake.
- Interact for support. Dub somebody, member of the family or someone else a person count on who could staying to you and provide you with service. You could label the CCC Counseling office at 503-594-3176 or Clackamas could work at 888-654-2288 to assist you run through this experience, to get into additional methods that assist you start the process of recovery.
Label IX Coordinator
Subject IX Coordinators: Melissa Richardson, John Ginsburg, and Vicki Bushes
CCC Title IX Coordinators collaborate across university constituencies to cultivate a good, appealing and respectful conditions for all the people in the CCC neighborhood. All disclosures or documents of violations of the college’s sex-related strike, erotic misconduct or erotic harassment insurance shall be directed to the headings IX coordinator(s).
Subject IX Supervisor
- Ensuring CCC’s agreement with name IX and various other relevant state and federal mandates regarding love discrimination, gender-based harassment and erotic misconduct, including intimate strike, going out with or home-based assault and stalking.
- Providing institutional control to avoid, handle and answer to love-making discrimination, gender-based harassment and erectile misconduct.
- Monitoring and supervising incidents of love discrimination, gender-based harassment and erectile misconduct.
- Supervising the study and solution of all the documents regarding people, faculty, personnel, merchants and site visitors.
- Managing comprehensive training, training and avoidance campaigns campus-wide.
- Carrying out periodic analysis of campus conditions and community about intimate strike, gender-based harassment, along with other varieties of erectile misconduct.
Any college student, professors or staffer, or associate in virtually any CCC-sponsored activities (over or off university) with concerns about sex discrimination or intimate misconduct happens to be motivated to find the help of the concept IX administrator.
Get in touch with the name IX organizer to:
- See information regarding resources (personal and confidential), interim methods and options for researching and quality under college procedures;
- Show a disclosure, lodge a criticism or make a study of intercourse discrimination, like sexual attack and gender-based harassment including local violence, a relationship brutality and stalking;
- Request help and support concerning getting answer suitably to a disclosure of intimate attack, intimate misconduct or gender-based harassment; and
- Inquire the institution’s procedures and techniques associated with intimate strike, gender-based harassment, home-based violence, dating assault and stalking.